All meetings are open to the public.
A working calendar for developing agendas and submitting various reports to the Board has been designed in order to allow maximum planning in organizing presentations and reference materials. The calendar identifies the timetable for submission of items and reports which recur every six to 24 months as well as special reports with specific timelines. It does not include general items which are ordinarily on each Board meeting agenda; e.g., Personnel Appointments and Dashboard Indicators.
The calendar will be updated and included in the Board Meeting materials on a regular basis.
- Academic Year Calendar
- Honorary Degree Nominations
- Annual Grants and Contracts Report
- Student Financial Aid Report
- State Research Report
- Tenure Nominations
- Tenure Report
- Board Calendar
- Appointment of Nominating Committee
- Spring Enrollment Update
- Budgets and Student Charges
- Election of Board Officers
- Confirmation of Board of Visitors
- Appointment of Standing Committees
- Annual Report on Named Chairs and Professorships
- Annual Report on Gifts and Fund Raising
- Appropriation Request
- Pension and Endowment Fund Annual Report
- Awarding of Academic Degrees
- Review of Annual Financial Report
- Official Fall Enrollment Update